OnePlus has now known for creating exceptional design mobiles along with some high end specs and selling at a low cost than other major flagships companies like iPhone, Samsung galaxy s8, samsung galaxy s9 etc. Everyone knows the Upcoming Flagship from Oneplus will be OnePlus 6 but what will be its design? How it will look like? How much it will cost to you? Will Oneplus 6 comes with iPhone like design or like mi mix 2 design? So well, here is everything we know about Oneplus 6 Launch Specifications & also its pricing till now.
OnePlus 6 : Name & Launch Date
- It’s obvious that the upcoming flagship from Oneplus will be called as Oneplus 6 but we can expect Oneplus 6T after that also as we have seen in the case of Oneplus 5 and Oneplus 5T.
- According to the past Launches as well as leaks, we are guessing it will get launched in June 2018. Ya, it is coming soon 🙂
OnePlus 6 Design:
- According to some recent leaked images, we can assume that the OnePlus 6 will feature a notch like display similarly to what we have seen on iPhone X. But if you hate that notch design just like me, keep your fingers crossed may be it will not get true.
- Same leaks also justifies that the device will feature a fingerprint scanner on the rear side just below the dual camera setup. It will really sad for the fans who are hoping for in-display fingerprint scanner just like Vivo from Oneplus this time.
You Love it? or you hate it? what you think as it is highly chance of OnePlus 6 getting a all-screen display with a notch like the iphone x. You can check the leaked images which clearly shows the device with a notch at the top of display, and the leaked screenshots of benchmark scores also suggest a notch is present on the device.
This development was first revealed in a leaked live image from last month, which also tells us that it will be incredibly hard to tell the OnePlus 6 and the Oppo R15 apart. The shared design isn’t surprising, given past antics and the fact that both Oppo and OnePlus are owned by the same company BBK Electronics.
OnePlus 6 Specifications & Features:
- 6.2 inch Display having Notch like design
- 19:9 aspect ratio instead of 18:9
- Latest Snapdragon 845 chipset
- Glass Back
- Dual camera setup at Back & Front Both
- Fingerprint sensors at Back
- Face Unlock
- Wireless Charging
- 64GB/128GB storage
- 6GB/8GB RAM
Leaks also reveal of its 19:9 aspect ratio marks an increase from the OnePlus 5T’s 18:9 display. The extra space is likely to push further up towards the top of the device, lending credibility to its bezel-less design, albeit obscured by the small notch containing the front-facing camera and sensors.
The AnTuTu benchmark details a CPU score of 95,722 and an overall score of 276,510, which bests the previous record held by Xiaomi’s Mi Mix 2S, expected to release later this month. Like the Mi Mix 2S, this implies that the OnePlus 6 will be running Qualcomm’s latest chipset, the Snapdragon 845.
Even without explicitly stating that the Snapdragon 845 is the processor in question, OnePlus CEO Pete Launched has said previously that “there’s no other choice” when asked if the successor to the OnePlus 5T would house Qualcomm’s latest offering.
OnePlus has yet to officially confirm any of the recent leaks, so take this information with a pinch of salt. Official reveals should start taking place in the run up to its expected June reveal.
OnePlus 6 Price :
As you know OnePlus is known for the devices with flagship specs at much lower price than its competitors, so we can likely expect the OnePlus 6 to continue that philosophy. However, how much cheaper will it be? What do you think? What should be its pricing?
With every new iteration of OnePlus devices, the launch price for the base model has gone up.
Every new launch of OnePlus’s devices (aside from the OnePlus X) has got increase in price. Check it below:
- $299 – OnePlus One
- $329 – OnePlus 2
- $399 – OnePlus 3
- $439 – OnePlus 3T
- $479 – OnePlus 5
- $499 – OnePlus 5T
If the trend continues, the OnePlus 6 will probably be the company’s first phone which will launch above $500.
Even with this price increase, many flagships are crossing the $1000 mark, so a sub-$600 device with flagship specs would still be quite a bit cheaper for the public.
These are all the rumors about the OnePlus 6 we have come across so far. We’ll update this page as we hear more.