How to get:-
1. Download Udio app here
2. Open the app and create a new account.
3. Now do a Recharge or Bill Payment of Rs. 200 or more
4. That’s it.. You will get the 15% Cashback upto Rs. 100 in your Udio wallet.
5. This offer can be availed thrice per new user. Repeat 3rd step again for to get maximum benefit.
Offer Terms & Conditions:-
* The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#GetGoing Offer” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
* By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
* The cashback amount shall be 15% (Fifteen Percent) for successful prepaid/postpaid/DTH/electricity/gas/landline/broadband/data card transactions of Rs.200 (Rupees two Hundred) & above during the offer period. The cashback amount is subject to a maximum of Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred) per transaction. Any successful transaction below Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred) will not be eligible for the offer.
* The cashback offer is valid only for 2 (Two) times per New User.
* This offer is applicable to New Users only Users who register on Udio app during the offer period.
* The offer shall be valid from *April 21, 2016 13:00:01 hrs to April 25, 2016 23:59:59 hrs.* TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
* The cashback shall not be made instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (Seventy Two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
* The Offer will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account. It is non-negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
* In the event of Udio Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
* Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
* The Offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
* Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.