This article is about What are the new updates in Windows 10 14371 ISO. Download Link is given below. Let’s check what are the new updates in this version.
Activation Improvements | Windows 10 14371 ISO
- Microsoft introduced Activation Troubleshooter that will help common people to encounter the activation issues including those caused by hardware change. This new update will roll from Windows 10 anniversary update.
- You can launch the troubleshooter by going to Settings > Update & security > Activation and select Troubleshoot. Remember, Windows 10 Insider Preview builds are recommended to be installed only on genuine devices.
- You can now link your Microsoft account to activate the digital license with this 14371 Build. If you already logged into your activated Windows 10 Home or Pro device, your MSA will be automatically linked. With the help of MSA, you can easily re-activate your Genuine Windows 10 device by running the Activation troubleshooter.
Other improvements and bug fixes | Windows 10 14371 ISO
- We have made a couple of key fixes for accessibility. We fixed the issue causing Narrator to not launch when you toggle switch to “on” via Settings app > Ease of access > Narrator. We also fixed an issue where Narrator spoke at an unexpectedly accelerated rate.
- We improved learning speed for some slow cases on Japanese IME conversion, and prediction candidate quality. We fixed a short hang issue in Japanese IME which had been there since the Windows 10 November Update.
- We fixed an issue resulting in MPEG-2 videos showing the wrong duration in the Movies and TV app.
- We fixed an issue where “Scan options” text in Windows Defender would be clipped when high DPI (text scaling) was increased. We also fixed an issue where the offline scan event wasn’t correctly formatted, and would show an exposed parameter (%1) in the Event Logs. We also fixed an issue resulting in the permissions dialog for a new extension possibly appearing under the Microsoft Edge favorites bar.
- We fixed an issue where using the OneNote Web Clipper extension for Microsoft Edge on certain sites might result in an error saying “Please allow third party cookies in your browser”.
- We fixed an issue where the Action Center icon was clipped by the “Show Desktop” icon at 225% DPI. We also improved the resolution of the sound and network icons when using a non-standard DPI setting.
- We added a small animation to Action Center for when notifications are deleted by the platform or dynamically repositioned, and generally improved Action Center reliability.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Clock and Calendar flyout possibly showing a very old appointment when looking at today’s events.
- We fixed an issue where certain keys in the Calculator app might stop working after switching between OCT and HEX mode. We also fixed an issue where hitting Enter in the calculator could result in the menu opening rather than calculating the current result.
- Clicking on networks or VPN connections in the network flyout on the taskbar doesn’t launch the network settings page like it should.
and more from Microsoft Official Blog.
This ISO image file contains 7 English versions and 7 Russian versions. That’s why it is 14 in 1 file.
- Windows 10 Home Single Language (64-bit) – English
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit) – English
- Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) – English
- Windows 10 Pro for Education (64-bit) – English
- Windows 10 Education (64-bit) – English
- Windows 10 Education VL (64-bit) – English
- Windows 10 Enterprise (64-bit) – English
- Windows 10 Home Single Language (64-bit) – Russian
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit) – Russian
- Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) – Russian
- Windows 10 Pro for Education (64-bit) – Russian
- Windows 10 Education (64-bit) – Russian
- Windows 10 Education VL (64-bit) – Russian
- Windows 10 Enterprise (64-bit) – Russian