The Chinese Company Xiaomi has finally launched their much awaited flagship device Xiaomi Mi 6 at the event in Beijing on 19th of April,2017. This new Mi 6 smartphone by xiaomi runs on top-end Snapdragon 835 chipset having clock speed of 2.45 GHz and Adreno 540 GPU and comes with 6 GB of RAM.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Specs-
- Latest Snapdragon 835 processor
- 6 GB of RAM
- 5.15-inch display with up to 600 nits brightness
- Fingerprint scanner under the glass in front
- 64 GB and 128 GB storage options
- Four-sided curved glass design
- 12 MP Dual camera (rear) – One wide-angle & One Telephoto Lense
- NO 3.5mm headphone jack
- Stereo speakers
- 3350 mAh battery
- 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi and 4G support
- Supports AliPay and WeChat fingerprint payments.
Pricing & Variants-
Xiaomi Mi 6 price is set to be CNY 2,499 (roughly Rs. 25,000) for the model having 64 GB of internal storage and 6 GB of RAM, while the variant with 128 GB of internal storage and 6 GB RAM will costs CNY 2,899 (about Rs. 29,000). The Xiaomi Mi 6 variant with four-surface ceramic fuselage design and 18K gold-plating on the rear Camera ring, 128 GB of storage and 6 GB of RAM has been priced at CNY 2,999 (approximately Rs. 30,000).
It has default Blue Colour, and the ceramic variants, Xiaomi Mi 6 will also come in a limited edition Silver variant soon in future.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Release date-
The first Mi 6 sale will start at 10am CST (7:30am IST) from April 28.
Currently, there is no word or report on the launch of Mi 6 in India yet.